Wiring Questions

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:30:40 -0600

When I hook my cd players up to the dim wire it works just fine.  Its the
orrange wire that hooks to the radio.  On some aftermarket harneses there is an
orrange with black strip too.  Ive never messed with it cuz it works the way it
should.  I guess I could grab ye old fluke and see what that other wire does if
its really hooked up on the other side.

-sean