Wiring Questions

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:19:14 -0600

Lew, I am not singling you out at all.  Just using this as an example, and I
assume you don't care about the money.

Mark Holden is getting the $10 because he basically described how to do it.
I get to my inbox this morning and I have alot of these "I did it, it works,
do I get the $10?"   NO, you don't.   I don't want to give out money if you
are just going to rub it in my face.  Mark described how.  I knew it would
would, I just didn't know how.

So for all the others, please don't send me a message saying that your uncle
did it in his '97 Maxima.  That does me no good.