Wiring Questions

Mark Holden mark@vectorworld.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:42:57 -0600

On 27.02.2002 15:06:42, Jason Garrett Young <jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com> wrote:

>I've give you that you have them LIT.
>I won't give you that you can dim the CORRECTLY via the dimmer.  It
>varies
>the ground, not the positive.

Hmm, when I hooked up my autometer voltage gauge I attached
the ground of the light to the variable ground (off of the
cigarette lighter illumination), and hooked the positive
to the positive of the same light.  Works like a charm, dims
right along with everything else.

>if in fact you do,  I'll give you $10 to tell me how to do
>it and a free 30 minute massage from 2 Geisha girls.

I'd settle for one of those hubcaps you're getting
rid of on the deals list.  I seem to have misplaced one
of mine during the 3-months the car was on jackstands last
summer...

-Mark Holden
1993 Classic "Three Hubcaps Good!"
2002 WRX

Sent via VectorWorld.Com Webmail Interface