Fixed e-mail and Convention Update

Justin McClanhan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:51:52 -0600

To everyone that e-mailed me, with a question about the Convention in
the past couple days, but did not get a reply back yet, can you please
e-mail me again.  I was having some issues with my outlook and e-mail
account, but I seemed to have it fixed now.  Sorry about the
inconvenience.

Also, for an update on Convention information, you can still find the
information on the following website:    http://www.serca.org/convention
<http://www.serca.org/convention/> /

The Second button from the left, on the top menu is attendees, this
shows who has registered and who has paid.  This can also be directly
accessed at http://www.ratbelt.com/attendees.php   Also, If you have any
questions about any of this, or just general questions about the
Convention, please feel free to send me an e-mail at
McClanah@U.Arizona.edu

Thank you

Justin McClanahan

95 G20