ATTN:Ken Nord or anyone familiar with the N-tech swaybar

Andrew Lester atlester@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:39:53 -0600

The good folks at Progress Goup said that you are the expert on the
formally N-Tech adjustable rear sway-bar.  As such I was wondering if
you could tell me if the N-Tech  (Progress Group) bar has the same
clearance issues as the Suspension Techniques rear swaybar when used
with the HKS Sport exhaust.  This problem was mentioned in the Sport
Compact Car SE-R build-up.  It seems to contact at the first bend in
the bar.  If the Progress bar is longer than 1 inch from the mounting
bracket to the first "turn" it should fit.  Thanks in advance for
your help.
--
Andrew Lester    atlester@tampabay.rr.com