GC spring rates for dag racing

Boonrat Lohwongwatana boonrat@caltech.edu
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:04:08 -0600

I have an NX with 325/250 with AGX's. I do not have enough experience to
comment on drag application though. As for street/track use, my car is
only slightly tail-happy when use this combo with stock sway bars. It
oversteers (easily controllable) when front AGX's is set at 2 and rears
at 6.

I have 110+ miles commute each day and I think it's not too bad to
drive on them everyday. Compare to stock springs, I would give my setup a
5 out of 10 on the ride comfort category (10 is stock ride). On the other
hand, I am looking forward to upgrade my spring rates to something a
little stiffer.

Boonie

Stripped 92 NX2000 w/ basic bolt-ons.
230K+ 91 SE-R