S3 Cams for roller SR20 READY

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:07:32 -0600

Lee Combs wrote:

> I do remember seeing some dyno sheets of the cams with
> no advance on the intake or exhaust cam and well, i
> expected more from JWT to be honest.

You have to remember that JWT is there to make money.  They made
the product and tested it as much as possible before putting
it out for market.   They are one of the few companies who
actually doesn't build a product that could possibly blow up your
car for that last extra 1whp.  If the cams are give you 9hp
then that what works w/o blowing up the car.

You also have to remember that they down actually own all of
the cars that they work on.  Do you realize how much money
that would cost.  They rely on people who know what they are
doing to use their car as a test mule.  AKA Rob Cadle.

Having said all of that you have to remember that the Springs on
the B15 are claimed to not be as strong as those on
the B13-14.  So I'm sure they took that into consideration
in making the cams.

Final statement: Just be glad *ANYONE* made cams for the B15's.

RK