"No Nascrap" petition.

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:38:01 -0600

On Sun, 2002-02-24 at 08:14, Jay Stewart wrote:

> That's funny, because it already has. There has been no mention of the
> spedvision touring series since NASCRAP took over.

Have you checked the air schedule?  I haven't, but I bet it's still
there.  Moved, perhaps, but alive.

> Remember those infomercials? They only showed at night.

Entirely untrue.  I'm unemployed, remember?  I have a lot of time to
watch TV that "normal" folk don't, and I've seen a drastic reduction in
infomercials.

> Things get bumped in favor of NASCRAP.

For now.  NASCAR is a phase, I think, and it'll fade some day, too.  By
that time Speed Channel should be a profitable business, and we'll get
even more non-US racing on TV.  Call me an optimistic little prick, but
that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

> Has anyone else noticed that they are replacing the British commentators
> with good old boys?

Would you mind expounding on that?

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |