Help needed!!!!

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 01:32:53 -0600

Cant say that has ever happened to me on a SR20.  Has happened on some
toyota's and hondas.  I usualy get a long pair of needle nose and go after
it.  if its really loose and just fubling around in there id go after it
with like some gum on a wire hanger.  Had to do this a bunch of times with
other loose objects, like fishing for quaters you know :).  But I get fancy
and use that tacky goo used to hang posters, it sticks really good.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)