G20 Alightment problem and parts number?

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:45:16 -0600

Adam Koo wrote:

>Does anybody has the part number and price for the G20 upper lateral link
>and upright link?

>Since I plan to replace the shocks, might as well do it all together.

Adam, unless you are having alignment troubles, there is no need to replace
the Third Link (previously referred to by me as the "upright link").

Before replacing the lateral link, you might want to look into the camber
kit from New Zealand.  It replaces both sets of bushings.  The downside is
you have to pay a core charge (hopefully they will take back your cores).

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>