Metal Mesh Conical Air Filters?

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:20:10 -0600

On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 16:42, J wrote:

> Sorry to both everyone about this little *silly* question... but are
> the conical air filters from stillen, k&n, etc. a metal mesh type
> filter?

Stillen uses paper-ish, as does K&N.  I think the Stealin' filters are
*very* similar to K&N models, but don't know *how* similar.  HKS uses
foam; Blitz uses stainless steel.

> Also, if they are made of a different substance, has anyone had any
> experiences with the metal pop filters vs. the normal conical pop
> filters?

See if you can get your money back:

  http://www.gtrowner.com/induction.html

You can get a paper one here for under $20 plus shipping:

  http://www.procarparts.com/

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |