screwed by Courtesy

BlackSER@aol.com BlackSER@aol.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:41:35 -0600

    I was a loyal customer of Courtesy for a while,well no more.  The reason
being is that they screwed up royally on my order ,and Im kicking myself for
overlooking their mistake.
I order a OEM Muffler ,I
recived the muffler and Hightemp coated it.
I didnt bother to check the part#
because it looked exactly like my old OEM muffler,that was untill I decided
to bolt it on.It didnt fix,obviously because the idiots sent me a NX2000
muffler! (I even called the day of my order to remind them that it was for
the 94SER,some guy was like "yes Ill remind him" What B.S.
     So here I am stuck with a $130NX muffler that Courtesy will not take
back(because I hightemp coated it ,yes bad mistake on my part:(

    Any one want a OEM NX2000 muffler cheap?