B14 SE-R Fuel Pump Install

jon dossey jon_3000gt@hotmail.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:51:36 -0600

Haven't had a chance to check out the service manual, planning on installing
this weekend.  Its a Walbro 255lph in-take pump.  The purpose of purchasing
this pump was to run a very large nitrous shot :)

I just wanted to make sure i can install it w/o any problems.  I assume the
fpr will regulate the fuel flow, and it shouldn't be a problem.  Anyone have
instructions on the installation? You know what they say, a picture's worth
a thousand words :) I'm hoping my hanes manual will have enough info to get
me by - it hasn't failed me yet, lol!

thanks guys,
.jon