2002 crapiness continues

flyryd flyryd@cox.net
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:29:08 -0600

There are several posts on the B15.net forums that are having issues of one
kind or another.I AM NOT bashing the car!! Just stating that I have read of
a few sorted issues...dieing, wont start, using oil, etc. I think this is
one of the reasons you never buy a 1st year of a new car. Just additional
info to ponder...
Brad B. Phx  AZ
'96 200sx SE-R(w/ this 'n' that)
'01 Altima GXE LE