2002 crapiness continues

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:13:27 -0600

Well if you like it better that is what you should do. But just because one
person has a problem with a car is no reason to decide to go with another
one.  So far he is the only one we know of where the problem has lasted
longer then $3000 miles so far.  I personally know 2 other people, besides
myself that have no problems with their cars whatsoever.  It kinda sucks
Patrick's car is having and these problems and I hope they are resolved, but
people shouldn't base there decision on buying a car because of one person
who is have severe problems!

Lee