ECU for OBD-II Cars: BACK OFF

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:36:37 -0600

Notice the time stamp here ... I often don't get messages until 12 hours
after-the-fact.

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 23:20, Storm88000@aol.com wrote:

> Joe wrote:

It's Jo*n* ;)  People do that to me all the time...

> This is true, however I was just referring to the 98-99 SE-R and SE.  BTW
> when did this thread become hostile enough where I needed to be told to "back
> off" ?

I'm sorry, I didn't understand that.  It wasn't 100% clear when that
message was written, and I was being short.  Once again, my apologies.

> think it's no secret - JWT isn't all that interested in doing a direct drop
> in 98+ ECU, or else it would have been done already.

Perhaps.

> Jordan
> '98 SE - still slow

Silly AOL mail client doesn't say "Jordan <Storm88000@aol.com>" like a
good email client does.  Pleased to be able to associate a real name
with an email address. :)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |