GC coilover spring rates

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@home.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:02:11 -0600

It depends on what model car you have.  On my '96 SE-R, I had 325/200
springs with AGXs.  I was hoping the rear would want to rotate better, but
it was the same, it not worse than the Eibach ProKits I had before.  This
weekend I put some 8inch 325s on the front, and moved the 7inch 325s to the
back.  The car now has a more neutral feel, to a slight oversteer.  I
haven't been ble to find a good road with no traffic to yry this out, this
is just me driving to work the same way I do everyday.  Most of the roads I
drive on have small pot holes and various road construction projects, and I
didn't notice tht big a differnece from the 200s to the 325s in the rear.  I
only have the car lowered 1 1/2 inch in the front and 1/2 inch in the rear
from stock, so that might be it.

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R