TEXAS RALLY!!

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:25:36 -0600

OK boys and girls, after promising to do this for some time, I *finally*
nailed down the first Texas Rally in 2.5 years (yes, it really has been
that long).

Texas Rally VIII (or is that IX?) will be held Saturday, April 20 at
Throttle Position Motorsports in Denton, TX.  In the next couple of weeks,
I'll get a map, directions, and other things up regarding the event.

For those of you who don't know, Throttle Position Motorsports is owned and
run by Vince McCurley, formerly of Courtesy Nissan.

If you are in Texas, or close enough to make it, put this on your
calender.  I know there are a lot of SR20/QR25 owners in Texas that have
never been to one of these events.  So plan on this.  Hopefully this is
plenty of advance notice.

See y'all there.

BTW, if you are from Texas an not on the Texas SE-R Mailing List, let me
know and I can help you get subscribed.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>