S3 Cams for roller SR20 " READY "

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:13:25 -0600

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 19:11, Juan Cardenas wrote:

> All I gotta say is the following, THANK GAWD, Finally

Heh.:)

> they are out, how much are they? when I can place my

Pretty much the same price they've been for a very long time, it looks
like.  I was digging through the archives looking for information on
adjustable cam sprockets, and found this gem by Shell:

  http://www.se-r-list.org/archives/1997/1997-06/msg00444.html

Note the price.

> order? what are the best adj. cam gears to get? and

You can probably order them from JWT now, though there seems to be a
question of the availability.  Some sources say that they're on the
shelves, some say otherwise.  Give 'em a call and report back to us. :)

As for sprockets, it looks like they might not be necessary unless you
have an automatic transmission or you want to take your SE on the
Professional Tractor Pull circuit...check the archives. ;)

> WHOOHOOO!,

I will *definitely* second that.  Maybe a dedicated B15/SR20 ECU *isn't*
that far off...nah.  Wishful thinking on my part. :)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |