ECU for OBD-II Cars: BACK OFF

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:43:29 -0600

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 16:42, Brandon Fujishige wrote:

> Hello.  Jordan said nothing about a B15.

Sorry, but who's Jordan?

> If you did understand what Jordan was saying, please don't
> quote him and speak as though he was commenting on a B15.

If Jordan replied to something George said, I didn't see the entire
train of thought.  This is why proper quoting is essential. :)  I
shouldn't have sent that message while I was still upset, especially now
that I know that I didn't have the whole story.  I'll be changing mail
providers soon, and hopefully some of this confusion will be remedied
then.

I admit that I got a little warm under the collar when a statement about
the '98/99 ECU was made, and I apologize.  *I* have not been around long
enough to know how hot people got about the lack of a "proper" B14/
OBD-II ECU.  I've seen and been party to much bitch-festing about the
lack of a proper B15 & P11 solution, to which ends there are still no
reasonable means.

In closing for the B15/P11 crowd, we have given up on JWT to do anything
about our ECU.  We're taking matters into our own hands to get it fixed,
though, and the results thus far are exciting, if not economical. :)

Once again, I'm sorry for message/thread.  I don't want to go down in
history as the "hot-headed punk kid from Plains States."

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |