Poor Gas mileage and CAI

Luis Molina lgmolina@ucdavis.edu
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:06:50 -0600

  Well the PR/HKS billet aluminum MAF plate is a pretty perfect match at
least mine is :) It matches the inside bore of the MAF I guess since it's
CNC'd they did it right. If you're really "innovative." you can just pull
the "MAF Adapter" off the stock intake box. The bore is obviously perfect
for the MAF and its even got a little velocity stack. And if you pull it
off just right it'll have the little nuts on it so you can just bolt it
right on. That's how I made an intake for our 92 maxima. I would put one on
my SE-R but I already had a few PR adapters lying around. My car usually
enjoys about 28-33mpg depending on highway miles.

Hope this helps

Luis Molina
93 Classic 251k+
13.3@101.7 jwt 50 shot.