Courtesy Nissan

SKRRacing@aol.com SKRRacing@aol.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:01:33 -0600

The price on the belts from Courtesy Nissan
 was a good deal if you ask me. I had bought
 a belt from a local Nissan Dealerand paid substantially more. Also dont believe anyone
 that tells you that you dont have to tell
them that you are a member of a list or a car
 club to get the discount. They quoted me $239
 on a alternator for my 93 SE-R. I aksed if
they still gave the SERCA Discount and was told
 yes they did and the new price was $172.76 .
Also at several of the other dealers I called
they wanted $289 or more for the exact same
alternator. While no vendor or supplier is
ever perfect Courtesy is far better than
almost anyone else I have ever dealt with.

Bill Ellenburg
93 SE-R
95 240SX