Beware of nismoparts.com and nissanparts.cc

Stephen Attwood autoxer7@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:49:34 -0600

I recently ordered the Nismo/GTi-R radiator from nismoparts.com (same people
as nissanparts.cc).  The price on the website lists the radiator for
$245.16.  The description of the radiator on the website reads, "UNIT IS 29%
MORE EFFICIENT THAN THE OE UNIT. 18.2 PSI RADIATOR CAP. MANUAL TRANS ONLY"
To me at least it looked like the radiator cap was included.

According to my invoice on the internet my cost for the radiator (including
radiator cap) shipped to my door was $271.31. I, however, was actually
charged $355.31.  Here is what the invoice says I was charged versus what
was actually charged to my credit card.

Invoice/Website price

Radiator.....$245.16
Rad Cap.........0.00
Tax & Ship.....26.59

Total........$271.75

Actual Price Charged

Radiator.....$288.40
Rad Cap........30.00
Tax & Ship.....36.91

Total........$355.31

www.nismoparts.com also mentions on their website that if there is a price
discrepency of more than $20 that they will contact the customer before
processing the order any further. Obviously, they did not contact me and
proceeded to charge me more than $80 over my invoice price.

Bottom line is I'm shipping everything back.  At least they've agreed to
issue a call tag so I don't have to pay to ship it back.

Steve
'92 SE-R