SR20VE engine

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:31:01 -0600

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 11:03, Roy Valverde wrote:

> Hi, we are looking for a Nissan SR20VE engine, if anyone has any
> information where can we find it, please let us know.

Any of the importers commonly mentioned on this list can get them
nowadays; it seems that they're less-rare now.  I thought I heard that
SR20Development actually has a couple on-hand, but I'm not sure what
they're for, or even if I heard that correctly.

Have you seen the VE section on the SR20DE Forum?

  http://www.sr20deforum.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=41

Lots of interesting stuff there. :)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |