Rice boy

Lawrence Weeks dev@anabasis.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:15:19 -0600

Once upon a time (Mon Feb 18), geo3@earthlink.net wrote:
> John Law wrote:

>> I spoke with the young man's mother who owns this vehicle this
>> morning. She told me that he has removed that white covering over
>> the lights because he got stopped yesterday and warned.

> WARNED?!?!? WARNED!?!?!

> I'm sorry, I know some folks here will just think I'm an angry old
> fart, but the moron should lose his license for some period of time
> for willfully creating such a dangerous situation on a public road.

Me too. I sorta wonder whether the mother made that up and then
screamed at the kid... or is one of those idiot parents that wouldn't
scream at her poor innocent little boy. Then again, perhaps the kid
didn't have any record, and the cop was being "nice."

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks      "Audaces fortuna juvat."      dev@anabasis.net