new SR20 parts

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:46:39 -0600

Yo, I got the new Summit Racing catalogue in the snail mail few days ago,
flippin through it I saw a really neat looking water pump for a SR20DE. It
looked like it was somewhat external maybe even electric..anyone have a clue
as to what it is ? It said it "improves" high RPM cooling performance in
vehicles that are raced, also works on street cars. Reduces drag on the
engine. Its like 300 bux for the pump. Also they have a coil over plug DIS
ignition system for a SR20 from Split Fire, I saw this advertised in Option
Magazines from Japan, comes with some sort of harnes, sensor, and 4 coils and
some cover, it lists it for a DET I aint too sure if its for FWD or RWD.
Anyone seen these parts in person or heard about em ?
Mike Jez
93 SE-R needs a new water pump while engine is apart anyways.
01 Max