CD-ROM Parts Fiche?

Lawrence Weeks dev@deskmedia.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:07:40 -0600

Once upon a time (Tue Feb 19), SeattleSER@aol.com wrote:

> Is there anyway a civilian like myself can obtain the CD-ROM parts
> fiche that they use at the dealer? I would really like to be able
> to dig up part numbers by myself instead of asking the list, the
> message baord, and searching the archives.

Get friendly with a dealer, and ask for their old fiche. It gets
replaced periodically, and they trash the old stuff. That's how I
got my parts fiche... though *somebody* got the fiche reader I was
supposed to get... hmmm.

Regardless, it might be too late now, dealers are switching to the
computerized parts listing. I don't think Nissan even supports/produces
fiche any longer.

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks      "Audaces fortuna juvat."      dev@deskmedia.com