Question about the vvti and engine limiter in Spec V

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:17:03 -0600

"The VRS is decent and is 2.5 in. (it uses a magnaflow muffler)  The
Stromung
is around $550 and the VRS is $350 (aluminum or $400?? Stainless Steel)
Neither one has been dyno tested yet."

The VRS exhaust is going to be remarketted as BRM.  I should have the first
exhaust with "BRM" engraved on it from them in a week or two.  I'm dynoing
my car (stock) this weekend, and will redyno it a few weeks after the new
exhaust.  I will post dyno runs.

The BRM exhaust is $315 for alluminized or $415 for Stainless steel.  If
anyone is interested, email me and I will get you more information on this
exhaust.  I will have it on my car at the convention if anybody would like
to see it there.

Torry