Rice boy

Lawrence Weeks dev@deskmedia.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:25:09 -0600

So, a couple weeks ago I come up to a stop light by my Mom's down in
Indy, and lo, what do I see in front of me? A white Sentra SE with
matching white brake lights! As in painted over. Next to the ricey
SE was a ricey VW bug and some ricey domestic thing. I whipped out
my trusty digicam:

	http://xenophon.anabasis.net/~dev/images/idiot_sentra.jpg

Then last week I sent that link to the Indiana State Police. This
morning (at FIVE am!) five cops looked at it, and I got this email:

	Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:29:37 -0500
	From: "Lepper, Mike" <mlepper@isp.state.in.us>
	Subject: Regarding Your Complaint
	To: "'dev@anabasis.net'" <dev@anabasis.net>
	Cc: "Spence, Terry" <tspence@isp.state.in.us>

	I spoke with the young man's mother who owns this vehicle this
	morning. She told me that he has removed that white covering
	over the lights because he got stopped yesterday and warned.
	Thanks for taking the time to make us aware of the problem.

	Mike Lepper, Lieutenant
	Commander, Pendleton District #51

Ah, gotta love responsive government. I think I might carry my digicam
more often...

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks      "Audaces fortuna juvat."      dev@deskmedia.com