Missed the Spec-V on MotorWeek?

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:39:52 -0600

On Sun, 2002-02-17 at 09:12, Samuel Bass wrote:

> The slalom video was interesting. I thought only VWs lifted that inside rear
> wheel? ;)

No, that's been known for a while.  Witnesses during a rash of my own
stupidity once noticed that I lifted my inside rear, so I think it's a
B15 thing.  Anyway, why is it that when a Golf GTI does this, it's
"fun," but when a Sentra does it, it's "disconcerting?"  I think it was
Motor trend that said this about each respective vehicle in a single
article...

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |