93.5 G20 Alignment can't align vertically

David P. yuniverse@hotmail.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:56:43 -0600

Hello,

I brought my car into the shop for a 4wheel alignment.  They couldn't align
my front left tire.  They wanted to install an aftermarket camber kit (the
ones I'm guessing those people use when they drop the car).

However, I'm not comfortable using this solution as something may be bent.
The car may have hit a pothole or something.

What part should I be looking at?  Looking at the wheel straight on, with
the 4 lugs facing you, the South of the wheel is pushed outward further
towards me than the North of the wheel.

Thanks.