Fogs

Patrick Martin patrick_martin33@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:11:59 -0600

I mentioned this somewhat before but no one was able to offer any help.
I also noted that some people posted info stating the 2002 owners manual
isn't accurate to the se-r in some ways (as I suspected).

I'm having trouble pulling out the fog light assembly to replace the
bulb and wanted to know if anyone had done this and could explain it
terms that suck less than in the manual. I suspect that the highly
confusing, useless, and unnecessarily elaborate diagram is applicable to
the regular sentra and is somehow not applicable to the se-r fascia.

It must be incredibly easy but I can't seem to figure it out, tried
removing the big black screw and pushing the assembly through the front
as the manual suggests, but no luck.

-Patrick "god damn bulb" Martin
www.yardgnome.org/ser