Convention Registration!

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:08:11 -0600

Just a reminder!!!

Online registration will end on 2-22-02.  If you decide you still want to
register for the event, contact Justin McClanahan (mcclanah@u.arizona.edu)
to arrange registration and payment.

We've also opened up the track event to outside clubs, as we have a lot of
open spots to fill.  As of this point, if the track event fills up, it fills
up, regardless of car type, so please get your registration in ASAP if you
are planning to run, to guarantee a spot.

Registration for the Nissan Testing Grounds tour will be closing on 2-15-02.
There are alot of logistics involved and we can't leave that registration
open until the convention date.  So if you will be arriving in Phoenix on
Friday afternoon, and do want to go, please register to make sure you can
get in to the Test Center.

If, you decided to wait and register AFTER (2-15-02) the fee is going to go
up by 10%.

Payments are due by NO LATER than 2-22-02!

To register, goto:

http://www.serca.org/convention/

And click on "click here to register"

If you have any questions, please contact myself, Justin McClanahan at
mcclanah@u.arizona.edu

Lastly, we have a great stack of products for the raffle!!  Its incredible
how generous our vendors are, in donating these items to our raffle!

The organizers of the 2002 Convention would also like to thank all of those
that have signed up and paid already.  The Convention packets are currently
being assembled, and a .pdf version is in the works, it should be e-mailed
later this week.

Happy Motoring.

Justin McClanahan
mcclanah@u.arizona.edu