installed new camshafts...now she won't fire..

Ben Davis bendavis@sr20deforum.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:46:55 -0600

> I didn't hear it even attempt to fire once. Any ideas?

In a recent Honda head gasket job I managed somehow to get the
camshaft/distributor rotor together 180 degrees off and it didn't want to
fire at all. Noticed the distributor kind of making this funny wobble motion
when trying to turn it over and then tried to take it off- it was VERY
tight. Make sure your distributor rotor isn't on the wrong way. I didn't
think it could be put on 180 degrees off, but I managed to do it somehow.

Ben Davis
93 NX2000
98 Sentra SE still for sale, 76k, $8,750