Urgent: Socket size for PS hose @ pump

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:17:30 -0600

On 2/12/02 8:13 PM, "Matthew Kogan" <mkogan@ma.ultranet.com> wrote:

> Oh, Yeah, now that I think of it, I did mine with the Axle already out

Thanks for the tip...  LOL

> And found it much easier to remove and install while the axle was out!!!!

Amazing how that works.  Actually, the big problem for me was just locating
that darned bolt, once I knew where it was, I could feel my way around
without actually seeing it.

Oh, and for anyone looking for an aftermarket high pressure power steering
hose, I picked mine up at AutoZone, the brand was PowerCraft, and had all
the correct fittings.  I've heard of some aftermarket hoses that didn't have
these, and they're a pain to install.  Ran about $54 something with tax.