To defend Jez for a second.

Boonrat Lohwongwatana boonrat@caltech.edu
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:25:31 -0600

Well, I have met both Mikes in person and all I can say is that both Jez
and Kojima will go far out of their ways to help people out. You guys
probably know how nice Mike Kojima is by reading his posts or by knowing
him personally. So I will not say any more about Kojima.

As for Mr. Jez, he was in AZ last year, and he would drive out
to Los Angeles for Geekouts, track events, or even a dinner. He never
hesitated to help anybody out when he was out here in California last
year.

Despite the fact that Jez is a nice guy in person, I don't
understand why his conversation on the internet is not credible sometimes.

Boonie