To defend Jez for a second.

ianshannon97 ianshannon97@msn.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:43:33 -0600

>>You actually think someone else is cocky!  Isn't that the kettle calling the
kettle black.  Do you even think about what you write?<<

Steve, hold on a second, I think you have to realize who you are talking to.
Me or Mike Jez.
I have never came on this list in the 5 years I have been on it and been
cocky. Dude, pump your brakes. I was being sarcastic about Andreas. It was not
a serious comment. I have spoke to Andreas on several occasions. I was just
irking Mike Kojima to add his 2" to the Turbo Conversations.

BTW, when did I ever say my Maxima is better, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN MY NX2000?
OHGeesh!

91 NX2000 with work.
97 Maxima SE, smooth and powerful automatic
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html