To defend Jez for a second.

Christian Beaudry christian.beaudry@TetraTec.qc.ca
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:07:41 -0600

Look Mike, your always talking non-sense.

I want a small car, end of freaking discussion.
I called it a boat, just to mean its too big for
my needs, not to diss it, we all know and respect
other nissan cars, they are fast, dont need to start
a fight over it.

Its a BIG car, no matter what.

Look back a second and tell me if this doesnt seem
totaly F*cking stoopid :

who really wants to buy a 2k1 Neon with leather and
a shifter that feels worse than a Mack Dump truck. For
a about 30-50 bux a month more U can have a a 300m or
Sebring in a manual and just about leave the neon in the dust.

( I know, they are american cars !! )

My point stands though. Its a f*cking stoopid statement
if I ever heard one. oh, and that dump truck shifter is the
same in the new maxima's, so Im sorry to say... STFU !!!

Chris "Now Im REALLY Annoyed" Beaudry

P.S. To those who think Im to rash, or mad, so be it. I had
ppl who make stoopid statements over and over and over.