Location of air relief bolts on high port SR20DE?

Ari Mcneil Nismo87@swbell.net
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 20:18:25 -0600

I have ran into alittle problem.  I"m in the process of installing a JDM
SR20DE into my 91 se-r however I seem to hit alittle snag (it could also be
the fact that I've been up/working for 39 hours straight).  I looked at the
steps for coolant change in the FSM and see 2 air relief bolts A & B.  My
problem is I can't find them anywhere, I even looked on my JDM SR20 and
couldn't find them.  If anyone has a pic that clearly shows where it is
please send it to me.  Also I believe the gas in my se-r's tank is bad, it
has been in there since early june 01 (when houston had that very bad
flooding).  Is there anything I can do short of buying another gas tank to
fix this problem too?