Spec V Splash Guards

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:54:04 -0600

At 03:09 PM 2/8/2002 -0600, you wrote:

> Do Splash Guards usually come with Se-R's stock??

My batting average is a little low tonight, but I'm going to say no, since
SE-Rs and Spec-Vs use the same side skirts as the SE, which had no available
side skirt.

> When he punched it up on the computer, it came up...
> .. they're $11.99 (US) each... is that a good price???

I'd be willing to bet my own splash guards that these are the part for the
XE/GXE, and will not fit our cars.  I don't have guards, by the way...
Order them if you like, do not sign anything until you've proven that they
fit.  When you've proven that, post links to pictures and part numbers to
this list. :D

--
-=|JP|=-          Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |