B13 Visor Replacement: Black Alternative?

Louis LaPrad llaprad@punkass.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:55:20 -0600

Ive searched and searched...

Can anyone tell me if there is a black-clothed sun visor that Nissan makes
that will take the place of the original light grey one?

90-ish Maxima? Altima? Stanza? NX? Any salvage yard workers here?

Or..

Is there any way to dye the current color to a black without compromising
the integrity if the cardboard underneath?

I tried to rebuild my delapidated (sp?) visors using black vinyl and rivets.
But it dont look so hot.

Ive got everything else that was light grey now redone in black. Also,
anybody got a spare domelight assy. and cover???

Louis
91 SE-R
10:1, HS, JWT &

BAD PAINT