Fast SE-R

SKRRacing@aol.com SKRRacing@aol.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:44:29 -0600

If you think being the Redheaded Stepchild of
the SE-R community is bad (B15). Then you
should really go out and buy a S14 Chassis 95-98 240SX.
Then you could be the ReadHeaded Stepchild of the
 entire Nissan Community. Very few people make
parts for them and if they do they are at a considerable
premium. For example the B&M Shifter for my 240
goes for around $300 and that is one of the cheaper prices.
Most other B&M Shifters go for around $170. I guess thats
why I love my Little SE-R so much. Its relatively cheap to
work on and it runs like a Bat out of Hell. Think I might
just strip my 240 down and turn it into a track car, maybe
 then it will be fast....But I doubt it.

Bill Ellenburg
93 SE-R
95 240SX