Camber settings

John Cozine jcozine@cinci.rr.com
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:36:52 -0600

Assuming that you don't have camber plates or slotted struts, dial in as
much as you can get.  I could only get -0.9 degrees with stock springs and
no more than -2 with lowered springs on my '96.  The rear of course can't be
adjusted.  It's still worth it though.  Even the -1 degree made a noticeable
difference and at either setting I never had tire wear problems.

John
2002 Altima 2.5S 5sp
formerly 96 SE-R w/ stuff