PLEASE READ

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:44:27 -0600

Whats up everybody I have a couple of questions please
help me if youve encountered these propblems

Every morning or when my car is cold and after it
warms up a bit I drive away and it starts to idle
shitty, for one it cant mantain a steady idle it goes
up and down from 1000 rpm to 2000 rpm it gets on my
nerves and when it does idle smoothly I need to go to
a complete stop and wait about a minute for it to go
down to 750 rpm, anyway if any body can help me I will
surely appreciate  it.

I also have one more question?
Do you guys know if I can tap these holes taht are in
this picture and use them for coolant feed and return
holes in a de block, I have a t25 turbo set-up.

this is the link to the picture

http://users.ev1.net/~jdiaz/xfi/transplant/pix/DET_turbo_coolant_feed_and_return_holes.jpg

E-mail me at kenley_ser@yahoo.com