Is there any hope?..

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:36:26 -0600

Whats up dude I just want to tell you that I feel your
pain and I also get shitty milaeage, they told me that
it was my throttle position sensor but i checked it
and it is fine, my o2 sensor is dead because i dropped
it when I put on my headers and now my check engine
lite goes on when it wants to.  I know that helps it
run shitty,  Can you tell that you are running rich,
because I mine I can practically get high on it,

If I were you I would just do the best thing and now
that you are running rich just get a turbo, it will
like the extra gas.

I think I'm beginning to lose my head. I have tried
everything people
have
suggested to me. I checked the famous archives. I
talked to mechanics.
keep on getting low miles per gallon. Last time I
tanked: 137 miles;
8.402
gallons. That's roughly about 16.3mpg. I drive a 92
se-r, no mods, 115k
miles on it, I bought it from this one guy who had to
sell it, because
he
was forced to leave the country. Other se-rs get more
than 20mpg. Guys,
if
this happens to me, I'm popping the Champaign bottles
and having a huge
party. Any suggestions on how I can fix this problem?
I'm hopeless
now...
Thank you up front, for any suggestions...