Theoretical airflow question

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:04:48 -0600

Oh crap I work at home depot and we have a leaf blower sitting in the clearance
rack with a few parts missing..... toooo tempting.  Wouldnt be too hard to wire
that thing up like a supercharger.  Maybe have some sort of bov, make the motor
vary with rpm slap an air into onto the blower... just like that cooking show,
"now were gonna kick it up a notch BAM 300 HP AT THE WHEELS"  Ive seen electric
superchargers designed for desiel motors.  hmmm damn you brain, stop thinking
your gonna brake something.

-sean