SERCA National Convention UPDATE..

Thomas Reynolds treynolds@gonetrix.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:56:38 -0600

>We're coming down to the wire here..  We're right at 36 days til the
>convention, and we've only received 59 sign ups for the convention.

Alright people get off your asses and register. If you have never been to a
convention you need to sign up for the time of your life. I cannot put into
words how much fun it is meeting everyone in person, sharing stories,
checking out mods, riding or driving on the track, etc.

I myself will not be driving in the track event (flying in) but I encourage
everyone to sign up for it. The people you meet at the convention are all
fantastic and you find friends for life. You learn TONS of info from
everyone, get to help (or be helped) with mechanical repairs, and have the
chance to win some very awesome raffle prizes. If you think you can't get
enough of the se-r list or forums, imagine them in real-time, asking and
receiving answers or giving them to members face to face. For example if you
are just about to start a DET swap or Turbo install you can hook up with
some serious people who have *done* it.

If you are contemplating going, DO IT. I personally guarantee you will not
regret it.

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R
Fmax Stage II Turbo