Calling Geo

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:14:15 -0600

Brent Barts <brent102@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Geo, could you send me the picture of your g-20's engine sections where
>you ground out the webbing to make room for the cross member?

I'm afraid I cannot.  I no longer have the ones that were published.  They
belong to SCC now.  I have others that are lighter and darker, but photos
taken for publication are on transparencies (slides) and I do not have a slide
scanner.  I also don't know what the legal ramifications are since SCC legally
holds the rights to those photos for a period of time (and I don't know their
policy on contributors making copies of the photos for others).

Your best bet is to find someone with the December issue of SCC or order one
from the backorder department.

>What type of tool works best for this-dremel-file?

Bruce Hearn and I used a hack saw to cut the largest pieces out and a hand
file for final trimming.  We tried my die grinder, but the stones just booger
up.

George Roffe