Worn cams = worn rockers

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:06:36 -0600

1. I think you drive a Ford Probe.
2. For you 2 to discuss this gets tricky and a simple thing as someone
accidentally saying "lifters" instead of "rocker arms" ruins the whole
discussion.
3. For you to NOT agree that a worn rocker arm would not hamper performance
is just ludicrous. I AGAIN, go back to the example of this:  what if the
rocker arm was worn so bad that it was only 1/16th of an inch thick?  Would
that not affect anything?
4.  Like I said, I have some arms that are so worn that they are loose.