Ad22VF+Maxima rear brakes on B14

Andy Makim makima@macewan.ca
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:58:43 -0600

>I am just thinking about this particular setup.

I think that there would be too much rear brake bias because the Max rears
are quite large in comparison to the stock rear rotors.

What about even running the stock Max fronts and rears?.

I have a set of heavy 300ZX calipers in my garage that I've been looking at
trying to get onto my NX, but that's an ongoing process, I recall there
being some clearance issues with the steering knuckle, but if I can figure
out the positioning, It would work very well. Spending about an hour on the
phone with an SMC technician, he said it can be done...

Andy.

'91 Turbo NX2000
'96 200SX SE